What is Workamping?
"Working and camping in a campground or resort while enjoying the beautiful surroundings, creating unforgettable memories and making lifelong friendships." The management and staff of Horseshoe Trails invite you to our gorgeous, resort and we welcome you to our family of fun, "Happy Campers".
Most of our workampers find it hard to leave Horseshoe Trails because of the friendly Southern hospitality of the people and the incredible charm of the North Georgia Area. Of course, the fantastic mountain views and 52-acre lake Qualatchee is also an incentive to want to "linger longer" than planned.
We invite you to check us out and see if this is not a workamping experience you just shouldn't miss! If you are looking for a fun, stress-free working environment, you've come to the right place... Horseshoe Trails Camping Resort.
Duties of a Workamper
- 24 hours per week per couple
- Maintenance - All Phases
- Picking up trash and taking to the dumpster
- Flushing rental units after checkouts
- Grounds/Flowers - weed-eating, leaf blowing, trimming, etc.
- Cleaning rental cabins and RV's as needed
- Cleaning bathhouse as needed
- Assisting campers with any needs or problems
- Special Projects - as needed